Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Favorite Place in the World

I've been putting of doing this post for long enough.
A week ago I returned from my most favorite place in the world, which I've blogged about a ton I feel like. But it never gets old for me and I never get tired of talking about it and I will never get sick of going there.
So here we go,
Our summer Oak Island trip was perfect except for it only being one week. Oh and the lack of Will.
To be honest I didn't know what it was going to be like without Will because I haven't been to the beach without him in 6 years and because everything there has his name written all over it. But like I said... it was practically perfect. I'm not even going to try to express it with my words because you can just see it.






We borrowed Will's surfboard. It may have made my heart stop when I first saw it.































Now I'm back to dreaming about the next time I get to go to this place again!

No comments:

Post a Comment