So meet the Robertsons:
![]() |
| Jase, Si, Willie, and Phil aka The Duck Commander |
This family is so awesome. Phil, the Duck Commander, is one of the most famous duck hunters in all the waterfowl world. He and his sons started selling their homemade duck calls out of his truck in the 70's. And because they are so good they became famous and now it's a muti-million dollar company run by his son Willie (who is also the Buck Commander which I know from dating a deer hunter). They hand make every call and every reed that goes in every call. And Jase tunes each one. And might I add that they are devout Christians and devoted family men with beautiful wives and children? Anyway, I could go on and on about this show and it's quality and hilarity but I'll give it a rest for now. Just know that I can't get enough of these bearded men and that I seriously want to be a part of the Duck Commander crew.
I also can't help but feel like I'm legit and like I belong with these people because I date him:
![]() |
| Oh how I love dating a hunter. All he needs now is one of those beards and I think we'd fit right in with the Robertsons! |



oh gosh, will with that beard?! haha
ReplyDeletehaha yes I love Duck Dynasty! It's like the only show I watch!
ReplyDelete