Thursday, March 7, 2013

One Year.

Unbelievably, it is March 7.
This means that Will has been on his mission for an entire year.
Which also means that he only has one year left.
And I can hardly wrap my mind around this.

I just want to reflect on this past year. 
It has been absolutely wonderful.

Here are some words I came up with to represent March 2012-March 2013:

Change.
Success.
Blessings.
Family.
Hand of God.
Letters.
Friends.
Laughter.
Growth.
Prayers.
Learning.
North Carolina.
Florida.
Idaho.
Georgia.
Smiling.
Phone Conversations.
Stamps.
Teaching.
Hard Things.
Packages.
Birthdays.
Moving.
Trips.
Sickness.
Basketball.
Conversion.
Sunshine.
Megan.
Service.
Emails.
Faith.
Holidays.
Empty Mailboxes.
Full Mailboxes.
Beach.
Music.
Injuries.
Testimonies.
Kneeling.
Surprises.
Hard Work.
Grilling.
UNC.
Pictures.
Hope.
And Love.
Lots and Lots of Love.

I am so thankful for my life being what it is. 
I wouldn't change a single thing about it.
I am so blessed, so fortunate, and so loved.

So here's to the year that just passed and here's to the one that's just beginning.

May it be as good as the last.

2 comments:

  1. love this...and heres to us not even knowing anything in this world anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you--making it to this point was a huge hurdle for me/us. We had some rough patches around this time too. But, worked through them and the second year was SO much better/faster/easier. Y'all have this in the bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete