Friday, December 16, 2011

2 Months

2 Months ago was the beginning of something pretty great. And saying that it started 2 months ago makes it sounds like such a short amount of time. But when I think about everything that has happened and developed in these 2 months it seems like so much more. 2 months ago Will kissed me for the first time. We count this as when everything began for us. It began a new chapter in our relationship; 5 years of friendship now becoming something more. And it's been so great. I know that I have been pretty vague about everything that has been going on but I feel like things are at a place where I don't want to be vague anymore. Of course it's not like the whole world reads my blog anyway. So I guess what I'm saying is that today officially marks 2 months of happiness and I'm ready for people to know it.



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh 1. i loveeee this so much and 2. i cant wait to hear EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete