I didn't plan on my life becoming so great right now, which I know sounds weird but it's true. I thought that I would come home for Fall Semester, love my time here, soak up the sun, have a blast with my family, drink tons of Cheerwine, and then when the time came, be so ready to head back out to school. But things never go the way I plan them out in my head and now, instead of counting down the days for returning to Rexburg I'm praying the time will slow down. That's not to say I don't miss all my Rexy friends or that I don't want to go back out to school. I do. I am so excited to get back out there and be reunited with my Idaho people, I just don't want my last 3 weeks at home to fly by. I want them to creep along slowly so that I can savor each and every moment. I want my last 3 weeks to go by so slowly that I can have the time I need to document everything, in detail, that happens so that I can always remember these last 3 weeks.
Life is just so good right now and I am so thankful.



write everything down! it keeps me sane.
ReplyDelete