Dear Ms. Hanline,
Thank you for being my teacher. I am so happy to be in your class and you being my teacher. It's alright when you move me because you are trying to help me....and you are the most teacher I like because you make Utah Studies so fun. (Sometimes it's boring) And you are the best teacher I have. You are also the coolest ;-)
I really liked when we did the bracelets. And I finished and it was cool to waist class time ;-) Jk. And I really like your class and I wish to get your class next semester. And I will miss you next year because I am going to go to a private school. Thank you for being my teacher. I really like your class and I am going to miss you next year.
Sincerely,
A. K.
i loved this so much!! so awesome :)
ReplyDelete