Good land it's been so long since I've blogged! 92 Days to be exact. Which I know because that's how long my favorite person has been home and the last time I blogged was the day before he came back to North Carolina and to me.
And I don't know about y'all but these past 92 days have gone by so fast. Crazy fast And I also don't know about y'all but they've been the greatest 92 days ever. Crazy great. Of course that has everything to do with Will. Things between the two of us could not be any better.
I spent two years dreaming of these days that I'm living right now and of being back together again and they were great dreams too. But even my dreams were not as good as my life really is with him back in it.
After two years apart I still think he's the greatest human being, he still fits me life a glove, he's still my favorite person, and I'm still crazy about him. And luckily for me...he still feels the same way too.
And just because these are some of the happiest days of my life here are some pictures!
well...WELCOME BACK!!! haha and also i love the pictures, of course
ReplyDeletei'm just now seeing this post and I adore it!
ReplyDelete