Well, I have huge news. News so huge it's ending my 2 month dry spell on this blog.
I got a job!
A real job, at a real school, as a real teacher, teaching real, living, breathing, students.
I'm thrilled.
And it's seriously a dream come true. I'll be working at Cabarrus Charter Academy teaching 7th grade World History. And my best friend from growing up teaches 2nd grade at the same school. And our Principal, who hired us, was our 9th grade World History teacher. AND the school is only about 20 minutes from my house and back roads the whole way so I won't have to sit in morning traffic! So like I said this job is a dream come true.
And y'all, I feel so blessed. I am so blessed. I feel like the Lord just put this job in front of my face on a silver platter. I hardly feel worthy of a blessing this huge and perfect. But He gave it to me anyway. He is just pouring out His love and blessings over me and I am so humbled by it.
Ohhh I am so excited and I am so thankful!
I start my New Teacher Training this Thursday. And in like a week and a half I get my classroom, which I can hardly wait for. (My time spent on pinterest has doubled if not tripled since I got this job. I can't stop getting ideas for my classroom!)
So there's my huge news! I'm on the brink of starting my career that I've been working towards for 4 years!
Ms. Hanline is in the building people!
HOLLA!! You'll be the cool teacher that the kids all wanna be buddies with
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is awesome!
ReplyDelete