Saturday, October 15, 2011

A little something that makes me Happy

You know what makes me happy? It ain't no big thing really but what makes me happy is the amount of Carolina fans I see all around me. Last night we went to Sacrowinds (Haunted Amusement Park) and half of the park is in North Carolina and half of it is in South Carolina. Well every where I looked I saw men, women, and children dressed in their own personal, lovely, Carolina apparel and it made me so happy. Of course I was wearing a Carolina hoodie so as I would pass other Carolina supporters there were little nods of approval and smiles passed. It was great. It makes me so happy to be home and surrounded by fellow Carolina fans!

1 comment:

  1. love this! i complimented a guys hoodie the other day :) it made me so happy!!

    ReplyDelete