Happy Halloween!!!
Monday, October 31, 2011
Halloween!
I love Halloween y'all! I really do. I love dressing up. I love going out with your friends and dancing your face off at Halloween parties. I love Sacrowinds. I love Pumpkins and carving Pumpkins. I love seeing little kids all dressed up in precious costumes. I love Halloween candy and Halloween Decorations. I love Halloween so stinkin' much!! BUT it's really hard to celebrate when your friends are all at school, you're too old to Trick-Or-Treat, and your family didn't plan anything because we just got home from vacation. So how did I celebrate Halloween 2011? Well I wore my new Halloween Underwear, listened to my old Halloween C.D. in the car, ate some candy, and watched a scary movie with my sisters. So no, this Halloween was not as exciting as the Halloweens I've had in the past but it was pretty fun after all.
Labels:
Special Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love that you wore halloween undies...i got me some carolina colored undies from aeropostale this summer, they make me happy haha
ReplyDelete