It's November 3rd y'all which, to me, means only one thing.... Tyler Hansbrough's 26th Birthday!!!! Now, many people may think that it's ridiculous to blog about someone's birthday that doesn't even know you exist and you know what? Maybe it is. But I don't care because I love Tyler Hansbrough. Since the day I saw him as a Freshman on Carolina's basketball team to this past year watching him start for the Indiana Pacers, I have loved Tyler. He has brought so much happiness to my life and so much to the game of basketball. He is not only a wonderful player but is one who had to work to become that way. He didn't just come into this world being the fantastic player he is, he worked for it. Granted, he does have raw talent for the game but what makes him so great is his desire to actually be great at it. His love for the game is what made me love him so. Watching him play now is wonderful and I'm still extremely proud to be his # 1 fan but I do miss watching him in that beautiful # 50 Carolina Blue jersey. He was unstoppable. He was the talk of the Nation. He was so fun to watch. And those four years couldn't have been any better, I mean he ended his Senior year with a National Championship after all. Yes, I miss Tyler playing for Carolina but I'm glad that he is fulfilling his dream of playing in the NBA. So, Happy Birthday Tyler. I am so glad that you were born!!






i love this...and i love his face in that picture with roy, im so sad i missed his carolina days...
ReplyDelete