Oh my. Y'all, my life is so good. I just love it. However, it flies by. I wish that we could just pause life sometimes. I don't think the issue for me is that I don't want to "stop and smell the roses" but more like I try to "stop and smell the roses" and they're already gone! Ahhh! It just needs to stop and let me enjoy the moments. But I'm bound to the clock and I am bound to watch the minutes of my wonderful life tick away. I hate that I'm so aware of this too. It's really stressful to be so aware of how fast my life is going by. It makes it hard for me to live in the moment because I'm thinking to myself "Are you enjoying this? It's going to be over so quick and you won't be able to get it back!" See what I'm dealing with here? See how horrible that is? And I don't know how to stop it. I don't know how to get my mind to not obsess over the speed of my days.
But I suppose I would rather have a wonderful life that I love and flies by than having a life that is so dull it drags on. At the end of the day, though, I'm grateful for everything. I'm grateful that I'm me and I feel so blessed to live the life I do even if sometimes it goes so fast I feel like I can barely see it.

No comments:
Post a Comment