This year, as in years past, I have had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love this Holiday. I love the food, football on T.V., A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, and being with family. But what I love the most about this Holiday is how it gives me reason to think and talk about all the things that I am Thankful for. Which, is something I should probably be doing more.
I am so thankful for my family. I am thankful for the people they are and the active roll they play in my life. I am thankful that I live so close to both sides of the family which allows me to see them all the time but also allows me to be with them for all the holidays.
I am thankful for Will.
I am thankful for my Pets. My sweet Moxie and how she brings me daily joy. I'm thankful that we still have her. And I'm thankful for Marley too even though our relationship can be one sided.
I am thankful for my North Carolina Friends that have been with me forever. Brittany, Hannah, Katie, Chelsea, Dustin. And even though our lives aren't so intertwined anymore and we don't see each other very much, they're still a blessing.
I am thankful for my Idaho friends who have been my family when I was over 2,000 miles away from home. Kathryn and Skyler, Jason, Megan, Brooke, Ashley, Denis, Brooks, Adam, and Paige are the people that make it possible for me to leave my North Carolina.
I am thankful for North Carolina and that I am a Southern girl. North Carolina is so good to me and I love it so much. It's truly a slice of heaven.
I am thankful for this Country. I am so proud to be an American. I love this Country and all it stands for. I love it's history and the people who made it what it is.
And most of all I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the life He gives me and His saving grace. I am thankful to know Him and for how He blesses my life and gives me all the things I'm thankful for.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!! I hope that it was full of family, friends, and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment