Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nicknames

I love nicknames. I love giving nicknames. And I give them to pretty everyone even if they don't even know it. I don't know why I do that or why I love them. I just do. I love when people give me nicknames too. I feel like a nickname shows that you're tight with that person. I think it shows that you are in their inner-circle. Or at least to me it does.
Here are some examples:

My Mom: T
Maddie: Madd, Opposom
Kate: Kaite, Katie-bug, baby
Moxie: Mox, Mo, Monti, Peanut, Memaw
Marley: Mars, Cheeky, Satan
Aleksei: Alexco, Lex, Pocket, Messito
Niko: Nikski, Button, Chico-Niko
Kathryn: Kat
Will: Willis
Tiffany Coe: Diva
Hannah Dunn: Vonnie
Brandon Pace: B.Pace
Brittany Powell: Britt, BP
Jason Christensen: Jas, Jason Derulo
Brooke Estes: Brookie
Brooks Hartman: Brooksy
Ashely Foster: Ash

Anyway, as you can see this has become a habit. But I think i'll keep it because I like it. I know that some of them don't make sense but I don't really think the point of a nickname is for them to make sense... I think the point is to make the person feel special and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment