To Tell You The Truth I hate the rain.
I HATE it. And every time I say I hate the rain my Mom says "Oh, don't be a hater. We need it." And I know that I shouldn't hate it so but I do. I hate how dreary rainy days are. I hate how wet you get every time you step outside. I hate how it makes Moxie wet and stinky which means she can't come inside with us. I hate how it floods our backyard. I hate how it makes it harder to see when you drive. I hate how it floods Marley's stall and makes the barn so muddy. I hate how it makes mud for Marley to roll in. I hate how it drops the temperature. I hate how humid it makes the already humid North Carolina air. I hate that I can't appreciate it when I know that I should.
I don't wish it would never rain of course. I just wish that it would only rain in the middle of the night while I"m sleeping and don't have to see it or deal with it.
To Tell You The Truth my Mom is right... I'm a Hater.
No comments:
Post a Comment