To Tell You The Truth I don't like Christmas Music. Call me crazy. Call me non-American. Call me the Grinch. Heck, call me Satan! But I do not like Christmas music. Now I love the Christmas HYMNS. The one's that actually mention the birth of our Redeemer. You know, the reason we celebrate Christmas. But all the other songs..... GAG ME! I mean I can tolerate them a couple of days before Christmas but that's it! They drive me nuts! And I feel like the radio stations, at least around here, only have about 20 songs they play on a loop starting from the beginning of November all the way until Christmas day has left the building. It bugs me. It really does. So I just avoid them the best I can. I don't really know why I hate them so. It could be because it doesn't really get cold enough to feel like Christmas here until really close to the actual day or not at all some years. Or it could be because they sing about snow which we don't get and I happen to also hate. But it could also be the fact that most of them are all sad! I mean what's up with that? Christmas should be the happiest time of the year. But whatever the reason is Christmas Music is not my cup of tea.
So, To Tell You The Truth... I might be Scrooge.
hahaha i loveeee this!! and you know what i realized as i was listening to christmas music this morning while doing my hair? i skip all the holiday ones and only listen to the ones that talk about Christ. so i agree with you there, i really only like the REAL christmas songs!
ReplyDelete