Here are my results:
I have to be honest, I really haven't been a Mitt Romney fan and so it surprised me to see I agreed with him the most. It's been driving me crazy how it seems that most Mormons blindly support him just because he's a Mormon too. I also want it to be clear that his being Mormon has nothing to do with the fact that I side with his views on several of the issues. But it is good to know that I do because when it comes down to it I don't want to see Obama back in office. This year will be the first Presidential Election I can participate in and though I still have a lot of research to do on all the candidates I am really excited to fulfill my duty as a proud American!!
Want to take the quiz too? Click here.

Cute blog! :)
ReplyDeleteEverytime I read your blog title name I think of the song from the original 'Parent Trap' movie, "Let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah!!" haha! I love it :)
I thought it'd be fun to see the results even if I'm not American, I was surprised. I got Jill Stein as my highest score, I totally thought I would get someone else. To be honest I have no clue who she is but now I do lol!
Anyways,
Thanks for sharing!
Love this!
ReplyDelete