Moxie Savannah Hanline
She came to us when we needed her the most.
She took some getting used but when we did she grabbed a tight hold on our heartstrings.
She brought more laughs, joy, and love than we could have ever thought possible the day we adopted her.
She was with me through every single one of my teenage years and here for me when I had to leave her and head off to college. We thought we lost her 2 1/2 years ago but she pulled through for us. She was a gift and a blessing and I truly thank God for her.
I've known this day would come and I wanted to be ready for it. But how can you be prepared for something like this? How can you be ready to let someone so dear to you go, even when you know it's the right thing?
It hasn't really sunk in yet and I don't know when it will. But I do know that Moxie will never be forgotten and she'll never stop being loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment