I am so trash.
I didn't even blog about my Dad flying out to Idaho with my sister and me and staying for 5 days!
Oh man. It was so great. I LOVE getting to show my family the place that holds my heart only second to sweet North Carolina.
We had such a fun time with him out here. I got to show him campus, he got to go to devotional with us (though I don't know how much of that he remembered as he promptly fell asleep), we ate on campus at the MC, he got to explore Rexburg while we were in class and even managed to find our Fire Department, we got to celebrate Madd's birthday in Idaho Falls, he got to see where I live, we got to play a little Ultimate Frisbee, and he got to meet all my favorite people out here. I think that's what I was most excited for... my friends, who are the most wonderful people ever, meeting the man who I've adored my whole life. I couldn't have been more happy with how it all turned out (except if my Katie and my mom could have been out here too).
And while he was here he did so much for Madison and me. He cooked for us and all our friends. He made us cookies. He cleaned my kitchen. He took us grocery shopping. He fed us and treated us to several meals. He drove us wherever we needed to go. He entertained my friends. Basically, he did what he does best... which is being the greatest Dad a girl could ask for.
i love this post! and i also love your dad, hes so wonderful.
ReplyDelete