Tomorrow is the day...
THE DAY.
The day that I have dreamed about for 8 years.
Tomorrow I get to be in the same building as TYLER HANSBROUGH!!
Tomorrow is truly going to be a dream come true.
I get to go down to Utah to the Pacer-Jazz game and I'll get to watch Tyler play.
I get to sit in ridiculously great seats and my very best friend get's to be there too.
And on top of all of that I'll be wearing HIS jersey and I'll be holding signs I've made for HIM!
Plus I'll be at the game super early so I'll get to see him warm up with his team!
I'm so excited that I can hardly focus on the other pressing matters that come before the game.
Things like homework and, well, the Praxis that I'm taking tomorrow for my minor.
But it's coming.
And I can NOT wait.
And if you're curious.
Tyler Hansbrough is my favorite person ever.
Some would say my obsession.
But just some.
I've loved him since the day he walked onto Carolina's basketball court in the Dean Dome in 2005.
I just love him.
And also if you're curious as to how I got the amazing tickets that I did for this game just click on this picture:

i did it, i clicked on that picture of us...and we were so brown at your birthday. im glad. but a little sad now. one day, one day...also, I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! (and im commenting on this from your computer while your taking the praxis right now. kinda weird. ok, thats all.)
ReplyDelete