I had a wonderful 21st birthday.
And I'm still not over it.
I still can't believe the generosity of my Family and Friends.
But especially my friends.
I am so blessed.
My friends planned a fantastic party for me.
They put a lot of thought into it and a lot of work into it too.
We got to go up to Island Park, which is a popular vacation spot about an hour north of Rexburg.
One of our friend's family has a cabin up there.
And the cabin was beautiful.
And there were four wheelers that we all got to use.
We had a bon fire.
And Denis cooked for us.
He made us tacos that were delicious and they even got me corn tortillas!
We had cold Diet Cokes and Diet Cheerwine.
We talked and laughed and took a million pictures
We also had my favorite cake ever from DQ.
And my friends gave me gifts, as if the party wasn't a huge gift in and of itself.
Megan gave me a Jewelry organizer that hangs in my closet.
It's going to be so useful and it's so cute.
She also gave me a pair of earrings that are so me.
And she gave me a Carolina Basketball hoodie that is so nice and so pretty.
And here's the kicker,
All my friends chipped in and bought me two tickets to the Pacer/Jazz game in January.
Which means that I get to go WATCH TYLER HANSBROUGH PLAY BASKETBALL!
I was blown away by this gift.
It was so thoughtful, so generous, so wonderful.
I still don't know how to properly thank my friends for this gift and for my party.
I am so blessed and lucky to have the friends that I do.
They are so good to me and sometimes i'm not sure why.
They truly made my 21st birthday one I will cherish and remember always.
Oh I am so grateful.
And I'd really like to thank Megan most of all for everything she did for my birthday.
Megan is the greatest. She is my very best friend and I appreciate her planning and thoughtfulness.
She's really the one that made my birthday so wonderful.
Thank you party-planning Megan!
love this! and i hope that pacer-jazz game is in utah so we can visit!
ReplyDeleteIt is! And we WILL definitely visit!!
Deletei definitely almost skipped that last little snippet there! goodness haha well, you are welcome. im so so so glad that you loved it so much. and of course it wasnt even enough when i think about how grateful i am for your friendship. a party and some awesome gifts never really could be enough you know...sorry to get all sentimental. im feeling awkward, especially because youre laying right there on your bed next to me at this very moment haha and that is all. and its probably about to get sent to your fancy new itouch the second i hit publish. then ill really be feeling sheepish...
ReplyDelete