I'm lovin' my new nail polish...even though it's pink and I usually go for the blues.
I'm lovin' that Brooks is back from Europe. (He never needs to leave again)
I'm lovin' my Isaiah class that I'm taking from Ross Baron. I never thought I could learn so much.
I'm lovin' where we live and that we don't have to move after this semester.
I'm lovin' the show 'Parenthood'. It's so good. As in I find myself thinking about the characters throughout the day.
I'm lovin' being able to play my sports even though it's stinkin' freezing and will probably be snowing the next time I have a game.
I'm lovin' my new Ipod. It's awesome. And pretty legit too.
I'm lovin' that it's October, which means getting to watch Ichabod Crane as much as we want.
I'm lovin' that I'm able to say I'm 21.
I'm lovin' this song and I can't listen to it enough.
I'm lovin' living with Megan. It's just more and more fun everyday. It never gets old. And I never want it to end.
And I'm lovin' this guy:
I specifically love this picture. I love how cast boy is touching his stomach and causing him to tense up and laugh. It's a good'n!

never. ever. want. it. to. end.
ReplyDeletethis photo is so so so classic. cast boy's mexi stash and pedophile smile are making my day!!
ReplyDelete