Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Long Line of Talkers

I am a talker.
And I'm quite positive I'm this way because of my Mom, who I'm quite positive is that way because of her Mom, who I know is that way because of her Mom.
So I come from a long line of talkers.
Just about every thought I have comes out of my mouth.
I always have a story to tell even if it's not a good one.
I'm going to give my opinion.
I have the need to share every dream I dream ( probably to the dismay of Megan ).
And I am forever voicing my feelings.

Luckily for me, I have the greatest parents.
I know that I've talked about this before, on this very blog, but I am so thankful that they listen to me.
It brings me such comfort to know that I can call my parents at any time and express my concerns and stresses to them.
They always listen.
They always give advice.
They always care.
And they always love me.

I am so blessed and I am so thankful for my parents.

I love y'all.





1 comment: