Monday, January 11, 2016

Our Wedding Reception

I recently got some new pictures of our wedding reception that I hadn't seen yet. They were taken by our wedding planner Edie and she posted them on Facebook on her business' page.

I am still so thrilled with every single thing about our wedding. Everything was perfect. And it's pretty incredible because I had this vision in my head of what I wanted it to be but I felt like I wasn't very good at explaining it to others. Somehow though, Edie Hines understood me, she could see it too, and she brought everything I imagined to life.





























This was the Sweathearts table.















If you couldn't tell from the pictures, I love blue hydrangea's and jars and driftwood and pearls and burlap and jute. I felt like our reception fit me as a bride and us as a couple. I loved it, I still love it. And I so appreciate all the people who turned my vision into a reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment