Monday, June 13, 2011

He's Baaaack!!!


That's right y'all Nathan Stanford is back!! 
He returned, honorably, from his mission to Arcadia, California on June 7th! This past weekend I headed down to Utah with Forrest Hubert and Ross Gwynn to see Nathan and go to his homecoming. We had such a blast! There was only one awkward moment, which was when I first saw him... he went to shake my hand but then gave me this weird awkward hug, while we were still shaking hands. Bless. Other than that little weird moment we all had a fantastic time together. We just fell right in where we left off in North Carolina twp years ago. I was so thankful that I could be with those three RM's this past weekend, especially Nathan. Nathan Stanford is a wonderful guy and has blessed my life in many ways. He stepped in and became my friend when I didn't have many. He is kind and smart and I just know he was an outstanding missionary. I bet California is really missing him. He also has a great family who made me feel right at home. Between the southern accents that fill their home and the BBQ we ate I could have sworn I was back home. 
I was honored to get to be apart of the Stanford's celebration of Nathan's return, he is truly one of the best people I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment