I want to start off with my PawPaw Jim.
This man is so wonderful. For one, he raised my Dad in such a great way. He was a wonderful example to my Dad about how to treat his family. I know that my dad is the man he is because of my PawPaw. He is a hardworking man and has always been supportive to his family. He always comes up with fun things to do with the Grandkids. I remember going to movies, Discovery Place, the circus and more with him. He always bought the newest movies for us to watch at his house. He always comes to our games, school activities, and church activities. He loves his family. He is also one of the most generous people I know. He is always thinking of ways to help out our family, like mowing our grass while we're out of town, getting our mail, cleaning for my dad, etc. I love him and I am so thankful for him.
Next is my Granddaddy Bob,
This man is just so wonderful too. I have learned so much from him. He was such a wonderful Dad to my Mom and Aunt. He respects women and loves his family. He is so kind and generous. I love all the times we spend talking and I am so glad that he lives so close to me. He has done so much for me and I am forever grateful. He is funny and I love being around him. He always has great advice and always knows what to say and he always listens to me. He loves his grandkids and always thinks of us. One of my most favorite things is how he takes each of us out to breakfast at the beach. I look forward to this one on one time all year. He is just so wise and loving and I am so thankful to be in his family.
Lastly, is my own Dad,
Mark Hanline is the best Dad I could have ever asked for! He is the sweetest man and has raised me and my sisters in love and kindness. He is so much fun and makes us laugh so much. He is such a hard worker and has always provided for our family and not just the necessities. He is a good leader of our family and he is a great example to us. He loves my mom so much and has taught me what to expect from my future spouse. He has always made me feel safe and I know that I can always count on him for anything. I know that he cares for me and supports me in everything I do. He trusts me and that makes all the difference. It means so much to me to know that he has confidence in me. He has always made me feel loved and that is such a comfort to know. He has and does so much for me and I am so thankful for that. He is just the best Dad and I am so proud to be his daughter. I love him so much and can't even express well enough how he has blessed my life and how thankful I am for him.
I love all of these men and they have made my life so rich.
Happy Father's Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment