Monday, June 6, 2011

What I Love About Sunday's

Sunday's are awesome in Rexburg! Here are some of the things I love about Rexy Sunday's:
  • I love Church-  but that's kind of a given.
  • I love how you don't even have time to change out of your Sunday clothes before someone is dropping by to say 'hello' or drop off a treat. Everyone visits on Sundays.
  • I love how there aren't nearly as many cars out on the roads.
  • I love the guy who plays the bagpipes and I love that we can hear it every Sunday. (We live across the street from the Stadium and that's where he plays)
  • I love how we pull meals together and eat dinner with friends.
  • I love how the same group of guys make their rounds to all the girl apartments, even if we don't really want them to.
  • I love how EVERYONE makes brownies or cookies on Sunday.
  • I love that we know everyone makes brownies or cookies because we can either smell them or let them borrow something like a pan or an egg.
  • I love how if your blinds are up then that means you're welcome to visitors. 
  • I love how our friends will come by, unannounced, and stay and chat for hours.
  • I love how people will knock on the window to say 'Hello' as they pass by.
  • I love how nobody has anywhere to be and so no one is in a hurry.
  • I love how, if it's nice, everyone leaves their doors open.
  • I love how happy everyone is because it's Sunday.
  • I love how it's a day different from all the rest.
Don't Rexburg Sunday's sound great?!!

1 comment:

  1. i was seriously just thinking about how much i miss rexburg sundays yesterday! you need to stop tapping into my brainwaves haha sundays here are stressful...rexburg sundays, well, you said it all perfectly, i love them :)

    ReplyDelete