This, now past, Spring Semester was absolutely terrific! I became great friends with some of the most wonderful people. We just had so much fun and as happy as I am to be back in North Carolina, I do miss those "A Listers".
Here they are:
 |
| Simon, Denis, Ryan, and Adam |
 |
| Brooks, Simon, Ben, and Denis |
 |
| Simon and Paige |
 |
| Me and Brooks |
 |
| Denis and Ashley |
 |
| Jason and Brooke |
We all had so much fun together. I am so blessed to have met and become such good friends with these people. We're all so different and from all over the world (Denis is from Hong Kong) but we fit together perfectly. They are crazy, funny, and loud so I fit right in. I find myself missing them already, which makes sense because they have become my Idaho Family.
I wish them all the best luck with their semester coming up and I can't wait to see them when we are all back in Rexy!
No comments:
Post a Comment