Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Mawmaw Jakie!!

Today is my Great-Grandmother's 90th birthday and I want to wish her a very Happy Birthday.


My Mawmaw Jakie is a wonderful lady y'all.
She's a hugger and a kisser.
She's quick to laugh, quick to "juke", and quick to give "courting" advice.
She's an avid journal writer and family historian.
She's a card player and lover of "Days of Our Lives".
She's a story teller and re-teller.
She's a fantastic cook and even though she's "retired" from cooking now I'll never forget how great her food is. (Especially her fudge and her chicken and dumplins!)
She's still a "Mama Bear" and will fight anyone who messes with her babies. (Seriously y'all, she's a pistol.)
She is a phone talker, she's forever getting phone calls because she is so popular and loved.
She's a God fearin', proud, Southern Woman.
She's a Mother, a Grandmother, and a Great Grandmother.
She has made me feel loved and adored for as long as I can remember. 
And she makes everyone feel that way because she truly loves her family.





Happy Birthday Mawmaw!
I love you and miss you.

Oh, and you look stinkin' great for 90!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment