Monday, November 12, 2012

Team Daryl

The Walking Dead is one of the greatest shows of all time.
I love it.
And I've been loving it.
I didn't just hurry and watch the past two seasons in one weekend to get current. (No offense if that's what you did. We welcome all fans of all shapes and sizes.)
And I've had the same favorite character since about the third episode.

Daryl Dixon is the man.
He's hard core, rough, loud, a little trashy, doesn't mess around, and will do whatever it takes to keep the group safe. He's legit. He's selfless. And I think we're finding out he's a little tender too.

And some say he's a lot like Willis....

Ok, maybe Will isn't quite Daryl but he really does bow hunt and  really is stinkin' legit.

He's my absolute favorite character on Television right now. (Ok, besides Cullen Bohannon from Hell on Wheels but that show already ended for this year...so...)

Last night's episode was so stinkin' great. Left us hangin' like no other, had plenty of Walker action, and gave us this precious moment:


Oh Daryl you rascal. You get me every time.


1 comment: