I seriously do not like Mondays.
Except for one thing...
Mondays are email days.
I love that I'm able to get emails from Will.
And I feel so blessed because that isn't the case for everyone.
But it is the case for me and for that I am thankful because it's the only thing that makes Mondays bearable.
(Does that sound negative? I don't mean to be negative...I just really hate Mondays. But who don't right?)
Anyway, I got two pictures along with 2 emails today.
SUCH A TREAT!
So I thought I would share!
| I don't know who he is standing with but I do know that he's sporting a great smile. A smile that isn't hardly in any of the pictures we have together....rascal. |
| Y'all, I'm dating a goofball. For real. But hey, at least he's a Carolina goofball!! |
So hopefully if y'all are having a bad case of the Mondays too these pictures will cheer you up.
Or at least make you laugh like they did me!
No comments:
Post a Comment