Thursday, February 21, 2013

Package From Tallahassee

I thought I would share some pictures of my favorite person with y'all since, well, I just got some newbies in the mail the other day.
He is seriously doing so great. He absolutely loves what he's doing.
And for the record... so do I.
So enjoy!

"Swamp we found on a road trip to a Zone Conference in GA! I want to duck hunt here!"

"Bad but only picture I have of me and E. Farnsworth"

"Heaven in a bottle"

"My  favorite fam in Valdosta. The Ruddles. They fed us every Monday."

"The V-town district."

"Flag Football"

"Here's that goofy smile that I hate and you love."



"My thumb"

"My new Nikes. B-ball is getting pretty serious..."
And sorry for putting the thumb picture up. I know it's sick. But hey, if I had to look at y'all have to too. And good gracious he seriously never has all his fingernails. 

Y'all, he is so great. I can hardly stand it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment