If I were in charge of the world I'd cancel dentist appointments, the season of winter, waking up before 9 a.m., and commercials of all kinds.
If I were in charge of the world there would be only sunny days, tan skin year round, and unlimited episodes of 'Breaking Bad'.
If I were in charge of the world you wouldn't have empty mailboxes. You wouldn't have any Duke fans. You wouldn't have the fly over states, or "You have a quiz next class." You wouldn't even have quizzes.
If I were in charge of the world all the food at 'Cookout' would be vegetables.
Zac Brown Band would constantly be playing. And a person who sometimes forgets to not let her emotions get the best of her and who sometimes forgets that her opinions really are just opinions, would still be allowed to be in charge of the world.
-Blakeney Hanline
This was a poem I wrote in one of my education classes and I thought I would share it with y'all!
Feel free to make your own!
No comments:
Post a Comment