Friday, April 8, 2011

Finals Make Me Want To Curl Up In A Ball And Cry

I am currently taking a break from studying for my Finals. I am so tired of these tests. I had my U.S. final today and I think I did well. I should have... I only spent 6 hours in the library and 4 hours at home studying for it. Tomorrow I have my World Civilization and my History and Philosophy of Education finals. I have been studying for those since I finished my U.S. History final. I am absolutely ready to just be done! I can't wait to bubble in that last answer on the answer sheet and turn that blasted test in. I truly believe that when I am done I am going to want to skip home but don't worry I will refrain from doing that in view of the public. Anyway, that's all I have of value to say. I will soon be back to studying and then tomorrow is the big day. Wish me luck!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment