Monday, April 25, 2011

Where O' Death Is Now Thy Sting?

I am thankful for Easter. I am thankful for this day we set aside to celebrate our living Savior. I know that He lives. I know that He freed us from sin, sorrow, and death. I am so thankful that we don't have to fear death. I am grateful that we don't have to die in our sins. I am thankful to know that Christ knows everything and that I don't have to face life alone. I am so thankful and honored that I have the knowledge of what Easter really means. I am thankful that I don't have to live my life not knowing that I have a Redeemer. I am grateful for is saving grace. I am thankful that He didn't turn away, when He so easily could have. I can't comprehend the love that He has for each of us or all that the Atonement is but I know that Jesus Christ does love us and I know that the Atonement blesses my life. I am thankful for the mercy of Christ. I am thankful for His perfect example. I am thankful for the peace I have in my life because of Jesus Christ. I am thankful that He died but I am even more grateful that He lives.
Happy Easter!


"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."
Matthew 28:6


No comments:

Post a Comment