Sunday, April 3, 2011

Secrets, Secrets are SOOO Fun!

I was so blessed this past weekend to be able to fly home and surprise my family. My wonderful Granny and PawPaw flew me home so selflessly so that I could attend my other wonderful Grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary party. I was so humbled by this generous gift and I was so thankful that I was able to go home. Though I am not homesick while I'm here at school I do miss my family and home. It was so great to be back in North Carolina and being able to see actual spring. I am so glad to be from North Carolina and I am so grateful to be apart of my family. They're the most wonderful people and are definitely my favorite people. I had so much fun being home, it was the best weekend! 
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend:

I love this one because these are my sweet grandparents who flew me home!


The 5 Grands

I love this one because of Grandmother... she can always make us laugh.

I love this picture because I love this lady! 

This is classic Kate... latched on. Love her.

Do I need to even say why I love this one??

Kudos to Davis for dealing with us girls! 

I love this one because we're all together, laying around, and laughing.  A perfect Sunday evening to me.

GDaddy is so funny. "Fun now, necessary later!"

I love Moxie's face in this one... she looks so concerned. Oh how I love her.

I love this one because Mother looks so tiny!

I love this one because I love my Aunt. She is so great.

I love this because I love my family... ok that's pretty obvious I guess.

Moxie's sweet face get's me every time... she was waiting for me to open the gate.

I love this because I love our Dogwoods and I love that we have spring in North Carolina.

Cookout, Cheerwine, Family... what's not to love?
Well this doesn't begin to touch on all the fantastic things about this trip but it's a little taste. I just can't thank my family enough for this. I love them and look forward to seeing them in July!!


No comments:

Post a Comment