Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Going to the Chapel and They're Gonna Get Married

Well I just returned from spending a wonderful weekend in Oregon for my Best Friend's wedding! Kathryn Swinehart (now Kathryn Plummer) and Sklyer Plummer were married in Portland, Oregon on April 16th, 2011. It was a beautiful wedding and so much fun. I was so glad that I got to be such a big part of it. I was Kathryn's Maid of Honor and that was a blast. We spent the week doing wedding stuff pretty much every waking moment. We were extremely busy but it was quite enjoyable, especially since I love planning and having a plan. It was also fun spending time with Kat, I missed spending days at a time with her. On Thursday we had her Bachelorette Party and that was quite the success but you know what happens at the Bachelorette party stays at the Bachelorette party. Anyway, the wedding was on Saturday and we took a ton of pictures in Portland and then headed back to Monmouth for the reception, which looked beautiful!! The food looked great (I took literally one bite) and the cake was beautiful and delicious (I wasn't missin' out on that cake). There were a ton of people and they all seemed to enjoy themselves... I know that I did, despite the running around getting everything in order. I loved being a Maid of Honor and I loved that I was able to do that for Kathryn and Skyler. I love those people so much. I was so happy for them. I mean I knew that I would be but I honestly don't think I have ever felt so much happiness for others before. I am just thrilled for them. I know they are going to have a wonderful life together and I am so happy that they found love and not just friendship with each other. I'm glad to be friends with the both of them and I am so glad I was able to be apart of their wedding!

Here are some Pictures from the week (There are more on Facebook):








1 comment:

  1. oh the reception was beautiful! and that temple is gorgeous!! im so glad everything turned out so well :)

    ReplyDelete