Friday, October 25, 2013

People Person

Even though I've been living alone for the past 2 months I've only had one weekend where I didn't see Megan and Maddie. I like that a lot.

I wasn't made to be separated from the people I love but I was meant to be. Luckily these separations are all temporary and for my own well-being and even happiness.

I am very much a people person. I literally can not think of a time in my life where I felt I really needed "alone time". Not that I can't handle being alone but it's not my preference.

There are some people that I have never, ever, wanted a break from. Megan is one of them. Will is another. Also there's Mike Metcalf (one of the A-Listers), Brandon Pace, and my sweet boy Aleksei.

I'm happier when I'm around people. Especially my people, I have the greatest people.

I have a countdown app that always has multiple countdowns going for when I get to see my people again. For example, I get to see Will in 116 days, my parents and my Katie in 19 days, my N.C. family in 56 days and the Thornes in 33 days.

And though I'm happy now with how my life is, I must say I'm excited for the day when I get to have all my people around me all the time.

(And I will. Just you wait.)

1 comment:

  1. love this. and love all these weekends too...so glad it really works like we had hoped!

    ReplyDelete