Friday, May 27, 2011

An Interesting Thought I Had...

Isn't it interesting the people that we get to have in our lives and end up loving? I was thinking about this the other day and I just felt so thankful to have certain people in my life that I would have never met except for the fact that it must have been meant to be. Now as much as I love and adore my family, in this case i'm not talking about them.
Here are the people that fall into this category:

Aleksei

Kat & Sky

Jason

Will Spencer

Megan 

Tiffany aka Diva

Brandon Pace
(He's the one in the UNC hat)

I am so glad that I met these people and that I am able to call them my friends. For Jas, Kat, and Sky (all from Oregon) I would have never met them if I didn't come out here to school. And even then, of all the people on this campus what are the odds that we would become friends? And Megan, if Kathryn and Skyler hadn't gotten engaged then I would have never needed a new roommate and I would have missed out on having her as a friend. And with Will, if my Mom hadn't randomly invited his family over to our beach house all those years ago he may have stayed the blonde kid from the Southport Branch. With Tiffany and Brandon we have just gotten closer since we are all out west together and I am so thankful for that. And for little Aleksei, if Aunt Sherri never had the brilliant idea of me putting an ad on her school blog I would never have met him. (Oh the thought hurts me!)

I think that we met people for a reason and I don't think it was random that these people have ended up being the ones I love. But nonetheless, I am thankful that I get to love them and that they are the people that brighten up my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment