I love...
-Being barefoot
-My toes painted blue
-Drinking Cheerwine and eating a Twix together
-Driving with the windows down at night
-The sound of Cicadas
-My Camelbak water-bottle
-Wearing a long-sleeve shirt with shorts
-My Reef flip flops
-Spearmint gum
-Saving my favorites for last
-Having the music loud enough that I can sing to it but can't hear my own voice
-The song 'Dancing in the Moonlight' but the original one not the one that everyone knows and thinks they like
-The smell of horses
-Putting my hair up in a bun
-Being tan
-Being salty at the beach
-Owning books and movies I love
-Sad songs
-Driving
-Laughing so hard that I have to scream to get any air
-Playing Spades
-Bojangles Cajun Chicken Biscuits
-Sleeping in my underwear
-Flossing before I brush my teeth instead of after
-The Heineken Handle-Bar Mustache commercial
- Russell Crowe
-Hearing the Law and Order: SVU theme song followed by Elliot Stabler's voice
-Waking up and having a text message
-Colorful Socks and Tennis-shoes
-Piling on the couch with my sisters to watch a movie
No comments:
Post a Comment