If you aren't familiar with the book perhaps you're familiar with the movie?
Either way it doesn't matter. The movie is fantastic and the book is as well. Though to be honest this is the first time I have actually thought the movie was better than the book. Anyway....
I don't want to give away too many details but I must say that Tristan Ludlow, one of the main characters, is one of the most wonderfully broken and painfully tortured souls in literature. He is haunting and so enticing. But then again so are all the Ludlows and all those who are unfortunate, and fortunate, to love them.
Trust me when I say that this story will break your heart, make you long for the one you love and pray they'll never leave you, and make you desperately want to be the one that Tristan loves and be the one who calms his wild heart.
Read it. Watch it. Or both.
![]() |
| Tristan. |
![]() |
| The Ludlow Brothers before they were fallen and destroyed. |





the. most. tragic. story. in. the. history. of. literature. for. sure.
ReplyDelete