As I type my mom is in the air, making her way across the country to visit me!
As I've been telling people, lately, that my mom is coming many people have responded with "Why?"
WHY?!! What do they mean WHY?
She's coming to see her daughter.
The daughter she hasn't seen since January 2.
And maybe for some people that ain't no thang being apart from your mom for 4 months.
But not for me.
My mom is so stinkin' fun and one of my most favorite people.
It's only natural that I would want her to come see one of my most favorite places and meet my favorite people.
So yes, my mom is coming to Rexy and she's staying a whole 9 days and I am so thrilled!
Ok I see why you are so excited---she is hilarious!!! We had fun sitting with you guys last night!! So good to see you again!
ReplyDelete