Today was the saddest part of my semester. It always happens, I always have to face it, and it always breaks my heart.
Today was the last day of my class with Ross Baron.
Every semester that I have him I dread this day. I dread it from the moment I walk in on the first day of the semester.
His classes are seriously the greatest thing in the world. And to think that I just picked him by chance the first time I took him. How crazy it is to think that at one point in my college career I didn't know who Ross Baron was.
I have learned so much because of this man. I have had my heart and mind opened to new ideas and new ways to improve myself.
He is an inspiration and a great example to me and to everyone he meets.
This semester has been particularly great as I have been able to talk to him after class more since his is my last class of the day. I have felt so lucky to get to talk to him one on one.
I will miss having a class with him tremendously and I will constantly be looking forward to the next semester I get to take something from him.
Thanks for another life and mind enriching semester Brother Baron!

No comments:
Post a Comment