| Las Vegas Temple |
| Mob Museum |
What a great trip I had!
It was so nice to be able to go home with Megan and get to know her family even more.
I loved the warm Vegas sunshine that we got to enjoy.
I loved the delicious 'Cane's' chicken that we ate... twice.
I loved visiting Fremont Street and the Strip.
I loved laughing with Megan, her Mom, and all her sisters.
I loved talking to her dog, Sam, and making his head tilt back and forth in curiosity.
I loved going and seeing the beautiful Vegas temple.
I loved being away from Rexburg for awhile.
I loved listening to our summertime playlist all week.
I loved starting to read "Legends of the Falls".
I loved getting a letter from Will while I was there. And I love that Megan got one from him too.
I loved that we had a blast... but how could we not have?
i seriously cannot wait for yall and Toni to come down for the wedding. I can hardly study for finals im so excited
ReplyDeleteagreed on all of this...it was such a blast! i cant wait for this summer!!
ReplyDelete