Now, what does all this have to do with anything? Well I found some pictures on my phone that I had momentarily forgotten about and it has a good story behind it, well I think it's a good story, and so I thought I would share.
So one night I was with Will. And earlier that day he cut open his finger, on what I don't even know, but instead of being a normal human being and putting a band-aid on it, he just super glued it back together. Mortifying? To me, yes. Anyway, we were sitting on his couch, watching TV, and I, out of habit, went to grab the remote. (I may or may not also be known to like to have control of the remote.) That's when Willis thought it would be funny to play keep away with it and so I obliged. And it was when I was trying to wrastle that thing out of his hand that I heard him say "OW!" And because I had never heard that word come out of his mouth I may or may not have called him "tender" or "big baby" or something like that. Which is when he told me he was bleeding and that is when I may have panicked. He was holding his finger, the one he super glued back together, and when I asked to see it and he opened his hand and well he was right... he was bleeding... a lot. Needless to say I felt terrible and I was freaking out a little bit. And what does he do?
This....
![]() |
| He hates this pic of himself but come on, it shows the blood better. Gross? Sorry. |
Yes, he wiped his own blood on his face and I couldn't help but stop freaking out so that I could laugh. And I'm pretty sure that was his reasoning, as he knows that was probably the only way I would have stopped feeling guilty about reopening his cut and the only way I would have stopped freaking out.
He may or may not know me pretty stinking well.


love this story in full detail! so good, so so good.
ReplyDelete