Saturday, March 31, 2012

Guest Post: Arachnis Deathicus

So Megan is a great blogger. She's entertaining and you should read her blog.
And I thought that it would be a great idea for her to do a guest post on my blog.
Which means this post was written by her, posted on my blog, so that you could enjoy her writing.

So delight in her post:

So the other night I was laying in bed, minding my own business, just staring at the ceiling, trying my best to fall asleep. Blake had already fallen asleep of course, because unlike me she has no troubles in that area of life, when all of a sudden she yells out “Ahhhhh!”, jumps into the air, onto her knees, and covers her face with her hands.

What do I do? Naturally I start yelling out, “What? What?!” So she begins yelling back, “What? What?!” And I say, “I don’t know! What’s happening?!” Eventually she tells me this…“Spiders fell onto my bed and jumped on my face.” So I ask, “There were spiders?...”

Oh, and did I fail to mention that it was about 4 in the morning? Well, it was. After she became fully awake we kept playing it over and over to figure out what had happened! We decided she was just dreaming. Then I told her that it reminded me of this time my YW’s leader came to church with a neck brace because in her sleep she had stood up on the foot of her bed and jumped off, head first, into the wall.

Blake had already heard this story, mind you, but she was CRACKING up. Like nothing I have ever seen. She could hardly breathe, most of the time I didn’t even realize she was laughing because it was so silent. Then sudden gasps of air would come out and startle me. I just laid there, rambling on and on, continuing the story, as if she’d never heard it before.

With each added part of the story it got worse and worse. I thought she was going to combust. At one point I remember saying, “Oh yeah, and I think she got a concussion? Yeah, yeah she got a concussion.” That’s when she really lost it, she screamed at me, “Well of course she got a concussion!” So yes, she’s a wild one at times, I’m sure you already knew that though. 

And just in case y'all were wondering if this really happened... I'm here to tell y'all that it did. It really, truly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment