Friday, March 2, 2012

Revenge Package

I never knew revenge could be so sweet.
Let me explain.
So the Valentine's Day package I sent Will may or may not have been a little crazy.
Not the contents, mind you, but the outside.
See?

To be fair, I didn't draw the Sharpie hearts. But I admit I did put all those stickers on it. At the time I thought it was cute but when I took it to mail it out, I realized how many stickers there actually were and I realized I was embarrassed. And so that's what Will got in the mail and that is the cause for the 'Revenge Package'. 

It came in the mail today. And he got me back.
He got me good.


Funny huh? 
Megan and I cracked up when we opened the mailbox to see that little beauty.

So, as much as I loved the outside of the package it's definitely what was inside that made this day so positively fantastic. I opened it to find a letter on top, 4 Cheerwines, Hershey Kisses with Almonds, and a pack of Carolina Pencils. He also put in a bracelet I won him 3 years ago at the Oak Island Arcade (sweet huh?), his old CTR ring that he had on his Key ring, and a wooden pen that he MADE and that has my name branded on it! And lastly, there was a Jar of Sand! A big, beautiful, jar of North Carolina beach sand. The letter explained everything in the box and it was so stinkin' perfect. I couldn't even believe how wonderful and thoughtful everything was. It truly made my heart so happy.



If you look closely you can see my name :) Is that not so pretty?
And it started as a block of wood! And he made it with his own hands!

"Would you walk to the edge of the Ocean? Just to fill my Jar with Sand?
Just in case I get the notion to let it run through my hands?"
-The Band Perry

So I'm pretty lucky aren't I?
This package was so perfect for me and I can't think of anything that could have made me happier today.
Ok, that's not true... I can think of a few Will related things that could make me happier but other than those things nothing could have made me happier.

Will Spencer can get revenge on me anytime he wants.

(P.S. If you ever see grey wording on my blog it means it's a link and you can click on it. Like the words 'The Band Perry' up there on my picture.)

2 comments:

  1. my favorite part..."will spencer can get revenge on me anytime he wants." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girrrrrl, you're gonna marry that boy. but i don't even mind. cause that's pretty precious.

    ReplyDelete