Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dreams Do Come True!

The most amazing thing happened today. Something that I have dreamed of for 3 years. Something that I was beginning to think would never happen.
I saw Ross Baron at Wal-Mart!!!!
Let me fill in all the details. I was at Wal-Mart with Megan, Kat, and Sky. We were just minding our own business, wandering down the isles, when I heard someone call my name. And who do I see when I look up? Well, I see the one and only Ross Baron! And he called out to me! Then as soon as he saw Megan he called out to her, of course, because he's amazing. I was so shocked to see him, to hear him address me, and so I'm pretty sure that what I said didn't really sound right or make much sense. I'm pretty sure I told him he looked fancy in his jeans. FANCY IN HIS JEANS?! Who says that? But I was just star struck to be honest. After we parted ways Megan and I had our own little freak-out and I'm sure people thought we were crazy. And Sky said "Wow Blake your face is really red right now." But we know we're not crazy because we understand how great Ross Baron is. We understand how much he has increased our knowledge and understanding of the gospel. We understand what a great leader he is and what a great example he is. We understand that he has influenced our lives and has made them better. So we understand that we are not crazy. And I for one, understand that seeing Ross Baron in Wal-Mart today was the greatest.

1 comment: