Happy ACC Tourney everyone!
Is this not the beginning of the most wonderful time of the year?!
I just love it.
I remember being in high school and almost all my teachers having the t.v. on during class so that we could keep track of the games, sometimes it was muted and sometimes it wasn't. I remember everyone at school dressing in their team's apparel and ragging on fellow classmates when their team lost. I remember us having all the televisions on downstairs, at home, so that we wouldn't have to miss any of the games no matter what room we were in. I remember Tyler Hansbrough leading the Heels to victory in 2009 and I remember how I couldn't have felt happier or been more in love with that guy. (Of course we hadn't won the National Championship yet so I had no idea how much that love would grow.) I remember coming home from school to see my Dad sitting in front of the t.v. watching the sport he loves so. I remember how year after year my love for the Atlantic Coast Conference grew and grew.
I miss being in the heart of ACC territory while the tournament is going on.
But everything is ok because we have Dish and a 56'' t.v. to watch every tournament game on.
We have Carolina pasta, plates, and napkins, courtesy of Georgia, to use during the Carolina games.
We have our Carolina Jerseys to wear, mine being Tyler's of course and Megan's being John Henson's.
We have our love for the game and for the Heels and so it's going to be a great weekend.
So bring it on! LET'S GO HEELS!!!



i know i say this all the time...but i love this post. hope it doesnt get old haha
ReplyDelete