And when I did guess what was inside...
These:
Aren't they awesome?! I couldn't even believe it. And here's the craziest and best part! Sky's brother Andrew sent them to me! He can get shoes like these at a great price through his job and so he sent them to Kat and Sky so they could give them to me! Isn't that one of the coolest things ever?! Of course Andrew is a Plummer and all the Plummer's I have met are just splendid but this is just taking their splendidness to the "Whole Nutha Level".
I'm still not over it. I feel like it's going to take me a million years to wear them out of the house because they're so white and clean and pretty. I just love them!
So Thanks Andrew!! What a great surprise and one that is so kind and thoughtful too!
| Here is the one and only Andrew Plummer! |



No comments:
Post a Comment